Do you live in Scotland?
Would you like to talk to a trained debt counsellor about alternatives to bankruptcy? more
1. Is there really "a little known piece of government legislation" that will write off up to 80% of all my debts so that I won't be declared bankrupt?
2. Will I lose my house if I am declared bankrupt?
3. Will my friends and family find out that I have been made bankrupt?
4. Will my boss find out that I have been made bankrupt?
5. Could I give everything of value to my partner or friend before going bankrupt?
6. Are there costs involved in going bankrupt?
7. Who is The Official Receiver and what will he want to know?
8. Will my bankruptcy really end after a year because of changes in the law?
9. When my bankruptcy ends will I be free of all my debts?
10. Will I be able to obtain a mortgage if I have been bankrupt?
Will my friends and family find out if I am declared bankrupt?
© Bankrupt.co.uk 2012. All rights reserved.
Please note the contents of this website are for information purposes only and do not constitute financial advice.
Please seek independent professional advice before taking action that may affect your financial well-being.